A List of Up-To-Date MBA Dissertation Topics in Marketing
Marketing is a complex of measures to raise the profile of a company and its products in the public mind. The last decades have clearly demonstrated its paramount role in success of any company. It’s only reasonable to come up with topics that are up-to-date and urgent in order to make your MBA dissertation relevant.
MBA Dissertation in Marketing: Topic Suggestions
- Applying social networks when exploring new markets and increasing the market share.
- Strategies firms employ reacting on consumer boycotts.
- The role of corporate marketing in small business.
- Are innovations helpful in increasing the number of customers?
- The Connection between the geographical location and the behavior of a customer.
- The benefits companies draw from customization of their products.
- Mobile marketing: its strengths and weaknesses.
- The difference in prices on offline and online markets of goods.
- How big is the role of branding in the success of a company?
- Are there ethical limitations in brand marketing strategies?
- What are the key aspects of the Internet marketing?
- How do well-established brands get away selling products with worse characteristics?
- How do loyalty programs encourage spending and increase the turnover?
- Marketing techniques that make consumers buy processed food.
- Are smartphone sales facilitated by the word of mouth?
- The role of branding in the sportswear industry.
- The influence of advertising on alcohol consumption among young people.
- Do celebrities influence the decisions consumers make?
- Consumer’s behavior during recession.
- The effects of gender and age on purchasing behavior.
- The importance of measurement tools in attracting new customers.
- The role colors play in sales of clothes.
- The differences in how consumers perceive branded and non-branded products.
- How does unethical retailer behavior influence consumers?
- How do credit cards influence spending?
- Promotional products and their effect on sales.
The range of topics in marketing is very wide and there is no point in limiting yourself to any lists of suggestions. Try to generate your own topic by contemplating about the latest trends and developments and remembering the most popular marketing concepts that are being discussed.
Marketing borders on such fields as finances, accounting, human resources, psychology, etc. At the same time, it’s a relatively new area where empirical findings play a crucial role and the amount of theoretical knowledge is not big. For that reason, you should make a careful and solid research before writing a dissertation regardless of the topic you choose.